Washington, District Of Columbia

But you will get rejected! I know, because I just applied for to buy furniture - my credit isn't great; that's why I applied.

When my application was REJECTED, I contacted their customer service department and, of course, the rep couldn't tell me why my application was rejected if a credit check isn't being done.

Report this company to the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau; either they're going to have to be truthful or disclose standards for approving or denying the financial option.

They don't get to have it BOTH ways. I am sending a complaint to the CFPB and I encourage any other individuals with similar experiences to do the same.

Reason of review: denial of application.

Preferred solution: Stop advertising that no credit is needed to participate, because what else will a rejection be based upon, except for credit. Stop asking for SSN, that's the only reason to request it is to run a credit check..

Acceptance Now Cons: Application being denied without reason, Misleading information.

Comments

i got denied also this place is a joke they denied me also !!!

#1162082

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be happy to discuss your concerns further and answer any questions you may have about our processes.

Please give our customer care team a call at 1-800-422-8186 whenever you get the chance. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews