Nantucket, Massachusetts

I walked into a Bernie and phy's once and there was this *** who helped me in giving me that paperwork and said you'll be done in a year.I know I should asked more questions but I didn't.

Now it's fine I don't mind paying the problem is one tell you one thing then the other tells you another.

*** *** how in the world can Bernie and phyls which is such a nice family own business can be in agreement with this bull ***.I hate all of them whenever you need to buy ask a friend to lens you money don't go to Rac acceptance

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Acceptance Now?

Comments

Meridian, Mississippi, United States #731157

I totally agree with this person.I currently hold a contract wit RAC through Ashley Furniture here in Meridian Ms and my term agreements were not fully explained to me.They fast talk you into getting merchandise and then you are stuck paying three times over what you thought you originally agreed upon.

We just have to learn to read more of the fine print and understand exactly what it says.

Dallas, Texas, United States #704952

Hi, I do some work with RAC and I’d like to apologize for the experience you’ve been having with our RAC Acceptance program. You said that the store you rented from didn’t fully explain the terms and conditions of your contract…I’m not sure why, as all RAC associates are required to fully explain terms of rental agreements every time with every customer, but hope you’ll please call our customer service line at 800-422-8186 so they can get details about what happened and escalate the issue. I hope this helps!