From day one furniture kept falling apart they kept replacing it and bringing me even worse furniture and I would end up spending 5,000.00 for something that really cost 1,400.00 this is a horrible company. It seems if you go through financing they give you the used furniture, they make it appear new but with legs and arms falling off the furniture and material falling apart it could not have been new. I really plan on suing them they are the worst, my daughter is having the same problem with them, broken furniture that is still not fixed.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $5000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Acceptance Now. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Acceptance Now.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Acceptance Now to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Acceptance Now?

Comments

Hello!I work with Acceptance Now!

Oh no! This makes us sad to hear, so we’d really like to get in touch with you personally and see if there is anything we can do to help.

Please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you get a chance.Thanks!