Floor Salesman made it seem like they were doing me a favor to improve my credit.Low and behold I'm charged $2,280 dollars for a couch that cost $700.

I can't even begin to believe the scam that this company is. They completely offered me no solution and charged me $400+ dollars the day after my 90 days were up without ever telling me this would happen. Anyone get through to them? Has anyone had any luck in either returning this merchandise or getting a refund?

I literally can't pay for this for the next year.

It definitely was not a part of my budget.I feel so wronged.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Acceptance Now. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1580 and wants Acceptance Now to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lied to repeatedly and payment arrangements. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Acceptance Now acceptance now furniture lease for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Acceptance Now?

Comments

I have had the SAME experience and when I asked for a copy of my contract, they don't call me - when I'm 15 minutes late on a payment telling them I wanted to return the furniture instead because I felt wronged as well - they call me and my contacts and DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION to them!!

Ugh..

these people are horrible and I don't recommend them at all!

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now.We’d love to see if we can help clear up any confusion.

Would you mind giving us a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance?

We look forward to speaking with you soon.Thank you.”