a family member used my info and got two couches.No payments were made so the company starts to call my phone talking very rude.

I try to explain to them that I don't have their furniture telling them that if they look at the delivery papers nothing was even sent to my address.

So I get off from work to a note on my door the REPO man had left telling me to call the company.I have tried calling the company but still nothing from them so now they would call late at night from different represententives like really

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Acceptance Now. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Acceptance Now.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Acceptance Now to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Acceptance Now?

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now.We're sorry to hear you're recent experience with us was not up to par.

We'd really like to speak with you further about any questions or concerns you have and see if there is anything we can do to turn your feelings around.

Please give our customer care team a call at 1-800-422-8186 whenever you get a chance.Thank you.