I have had multiple medical issues with bills which affected my credit.My furniture was 23 years old and falling apart.

I made the decision, mostly out of necessity, to buy some bedroom furniture. I don't like this type of borrowing, but felt the good would outweigh the bad. After 6 months of on time payments, I injured my knee and required surgery. I went through the whole Benefits Plus fiasco.

This is July 8th, and my claim was filed on 3/30. Still no payment. Benefits Plus continuously claim that the store is not sending the correct documents. The store never complies.

I spoke with the district manager- rude as *** and indifferent.

Today I contacted corporate manager, who was rude, but assured me it will be taken care of (yea right).

NEVER AGAIN!!!!!I'll go without.

This person wrote the review because of "customer service is horrible and short term disability coverage is a lie " of acceptance now furniture financing from Acceptance Now. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1700 and wants Acceptance Now to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unprofessionalism and being lied to. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Acceptance Now for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Acceptance Now?

Comments