1.8

FIRST OFF THE SUPPOSEDLY MANAGER AT THE STORE SAID SOME WRONG INFORMATION WAITED ABOUT 1 MONTH TO GET MY FURNITURE WHEN SHE SAID A DIFFERENT DATE. SECOND OFF ALL SHE DIDNT WANNA TAKE MY FIRST PAYMENT FOR THE 90 DAYS.

I SPOKE WITH HER MANAGER LUIS AND HE WAS WORST THEN HER. HE SID I COULDNT GET MY 330 DOLLARS BACK AND THAT MY FURNITURE WAS GONNA GO UP AFTER 90 DAYS. HE CALLED ME TWO DAYS BEFORE I HAD TO PAY. ONCE I CALLED CORPORATE HE FOUND OUT AND CALLED ME STATED THAT IF CANCELED THE 330 PAYMENT I MADE THROUGH THE BANK HE WAS GONNA SEND THE PEOPLE TO MY HOUSE TO TAKE THE FURNITURE BACK.

SERIOUSLY WORST PEOPLE EVER I WOULD DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE. IM GLAD I SPOKE WITH THE TOP MANAGER SHE HELPED ME OUT.

ONCE IM DONE PAYING MY STUFF OFF I WILL NEVER GO BACK. I HOPE THEY FIRE THEM ESPECIALLY THE STORE MANAGER.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want our customers to have a positive experience with us and it's disappointing for us to hear that this wasn't the case for you.

We're glad to hear that someone was able to help clear things up.

If you have any other questions or if you'd like to discuss your concerns further, please feel free to give our team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews