This place starts off lying to the Customers.I told me that this would help rebuild my credit and that is a LIE.

The are the same thing as Rent A Center or any of those other rent furniture stores. They will tell you that they are nothing like them, but they are. They don't not help rebuild your credit. They will really hurt it.

The changed my payment date and then wanted me to pay 6 weeks for put it back to the date it should have NEVER got changed from. They have the WORSE customer service that I have ever witness. I have spoken to their district manager on more than one time. Yes she calls back but I don't believe that anything happens.

If this does not get resolved today I am going to call the BBB first thing in the morning. This done not make any since that I have to go through something with them all the time.

I want to tell them to come get there Stuff but I have put to much money into this already.The bad part about all of this is that the Furniture didn't even cost that much.

Had an Experience with Acceptance Now?

Comments

Manhattan, New York, United States #796818

They don't prey on the poor.it does build your credit if you pay on time.

funny how everybody never read anything they sign.everybody's always in a rush they want what they want when they want it but don't want to pay for it

Hi, I work with RAC Acceptance and I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t have the best experience with us.It is against our policy to change our customers’ pay dates without permission and the quality service you received is very concerning to us, so we’d like to see what we can do to help make things right.

Would you please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as possible?Thank you.

#781974

RAC has *** items and they prey on the poor. You end up paying waaaay more than what the item costs retail.