1.9
Style and Design

heres a little maybe long FYI about Rent A Center aka RAC Acceptance in Rooms to Go and Ashely Furniture.....

We were moving out onto our own and needed furniture quick (2012) we got sucked into a shark loan with RAC in Rooms to Go..k..

so they never told us that you are merely renting the furniture that you CAN return it, get something else and adjust the payments accordingly.. They never told us YOU CAN return the products and stop payments on them and be done with the contract. We have bought countless mattresses, dining sets, living room sets, bed room sets, coffee tables, chairs, pieces of furniture that we don't have anymore because all of our relatives were handed them down because we wanted new furniture or bigger, or smaller furniture.. RAC is a crook!

The loans have high interest rates and they are double taxing the monthly payments. My living room and bedroom set is being REPO tomorrow Im not making another payment on some *** furniture no more.

IF ONLY we knew this back then!We could of upgraded instead giving it away and BUYING NEW!!

xoomlover12 wrote the review because of "warranty, payments, with held information, shark loan rip off" at Acceptance Now. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10000 and wants Acceptance Now to "i want my contract terminated right now!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was false information, with held information, prices and double taxing me. Author liked the most associate and layout of the store. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Acceptance Now bedroom set for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Acceptance Now?

Comments

Reneelawson1977

My husband caught them in the same scam of double taxing.They tax you when you purchase the furniture so it's added in on the loan then they tax you on your monthly bill as well.

This company will not stay in buisness forever .Needless to say they lost my buisness

Hello!I work for Acceptance Now!

We certainly don’t want you to feel like RAC took a *** out of your life, and would love to address your concerns.

Please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186.Thanks so much!