2.2

Bought our furniture on the 90 day contract to pay. First payment had to go to their website which is not designed to pay nothing but the minimum.

So what they have you do is repeat payments on the website if you wish to pay it off within the 90 day period. So make a payment each week basically or miss your 90 day window and get the big salami with hundreds in interest due. It's a system basically setting you up to fail. That's how they make their money and stay in buisiness.

My advice to people is not to get a contract with acceptance now. They took 700 plus dollars from me for interest because I missed my 90 day window by 12 days. Sure I'm taking blame for this as well. But I'm just putting a warning out to those who do sign a contract with them you better stay on your toes.

Dealing with my complaint call with a district manager in Texas about this was a young man who doesn't seem to see the big picture with with quality repeat customers that they will lose in the future or repeat shoppers.

When your going to drop a couple thousand bucks with stores that deal with a contract from acceptance now beware that they have no cares about giving you a raw deal. I should have known better at my age than too buy mid range furniture in the first place.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want our customers to have an enjoyable experience with us and we'd be happy to discuss your concerns further and see if there's anything we can do to help. Whenever you get a chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews