Show reviews that mention
furniture payment payments customer credit money service store people customer service
Filter review

Acceptance Now - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Spotsylvania, Virginia

Went to hhgreg un october seeing if tgey had any sales on tvs saw 55inch for $545 i ask hhgreg if they had layaways they refer me to acceptance now yes you can get tge tv now and pay monthly tgey never told me about 12% mark up tgan noveber cime i ask if i can doyble up on my payments no u onky can pay $120 ok so i told crystal gurl work at acc now look i want to make to payments chrusmas coming im be shirt in not giung yo b abke to get it out my january 30 cause im on disability no cause we cant except more than what your payments are come january 29 comrs get a call saying uf i dont pay ithet $250 by jan 30 ill owe them $1000 theyre bunch of liers n crooks worser than a crooked preachet

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want our customers to have a positive experience with us and we'd really like to look into your concerns further and see if there is anything we can do to help.

Whenever you get the chance, please give our customer care team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

ID
Spotsylvania, Virginia
Service
Acceptance Now Electronics Leasing
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection

2.6
Compare Acceptance Now vs Aarons

Latest Question

My lease

I am on a 18 month lease. My lease ended in May, and it was to be half of my normal payment. I can't get anyone to answer me through emails, form filled out on their website several times. Customer service phone number is always...

Acceptance Now Questions