1.1K views
Resolved
1.7

Update by user Nov 30, 2015

Good Morning Every. So by posting my experience and comment about the issues I was having with Acceptance Now, I finally received some assistance.

Ashley, the district manager, contacted me regarding the issues I was having. He was never aware of my situation, but moved every quickly to resolve them. I received a new bed and he adjusted my payment schedule in the system.

I can say I'm satisfied with the outcome of this situation. Thank you so much Ashley for your prompt response to my issues.

Original review posted by user Nov 11, 2015

In April 2015 I brought a bedroom set, over $3000, from Ashley Furniture through acceptance now, which was a huge mistake!!!!! So going to Ashley Furniture and spoke to I believe his name was Daniel or Mike and expressed my interest in buying the bedroom set from them.

While completing my paper work, he told me I had to choose either the 1st or the 15th as my payment date. I explained to him that my payment will be made at the end of each month due to how my bill cycle is set up. He stated, then goes with the 15th and before that time comes up, just let them know what date you are going to pay it. So my furniture was delivered and I love it.

Around July I started get calls from acceptance now regarding my payment not being paid on the 15th and if I don’t pay it, I will asset late fee. I told them the conversation I had with the guy when I bought the furniture; that I already called to spoke to someone as to what date my payment will be paid and how I never missed a payment since I have had the furniture. The guys was like, well we should change your due day until the 1st of each month so you will not seem late or will not receive any late fees. In August I receive over 6 calls regarding my payment being late and I told them about the above conversations.

September 3rd I called for my bed to be service and the lady stated the repair place will give me a call. I haven’t received a call from the service people. Around September 19th or 20th I received a call from Donna as well as Ms. Alexander regarding my payment, which they keep say its late, but never received a call about my bed being serviced.

When I told them I called at the beginning of September regarding my bed being service they both told me they will call me back. According to my call log, I received calls regarding a payment on the following days; September 16th (3), 17th, 18th, 30th, October 16th, 19th 23rd, 26th (2), 28th and November 1st. November 2nd, Ms. Alexander called me regarding my bed being service, but stated she will call me back to give me more information as to when they will be out.

I haven’t heard from her yet! I finally called customer service on November 5th to report the store and they give me a reference number and stated a Ms. Shirley Blaise will call me within 48 hours. Ms.

Blasie has YET to call me!!!! Today is November 11th I called again to let customer service know I have yet to receive a call and they tried to contact Ms. Shirley Blaise while I was on the phone and she was not reachable. Customer service sent out another message and stated if she does not call me with two hour from the time I talked them, they will escalated it to the Regional manager.

Its pass that time and Ms. Blasie has yet to call return my call.

I am ready to give back the furniture because this is a bunch of BS working with this company and upset that I have already invested over $1500 dollars and want my money back; the store level customer service is very unprofessional, and do not return calls; they have various people calling you from all different stores who don’t know what going on with your account; the district Manager Shirley Blasie do not return calls either. I really would not deal with this company after I return their stuff and will not refer anyone to this company....

This person wrote the review because of "customer service, district manager, payments and repair service" of ashley furniture bedroom set from Acceptance Now. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants Acceptance Now to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer services, poor communication, poor management and repeatedly lied to. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Acceptance Now for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

dbucks47
#1132055

I agree

DB

toikatoika

eahmadi

I am ready to file a claim in court against Value city furniture for phishing and Acceptance now for misleading and lying, anybody who's rip off, scammed, mislead, lied, overcharged by Acceptnace now and willing to file a claim lets do it all together and stop this company.

this is my email: ahmadi.ebi2000@gmail.com

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We’re sorry to hear about the issues you’re having with your payments and would like to see what we can do to make sure you and your store are aligned on when your products will be paid.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, so we can help figure this out? Thank you.