This is the second run in that I have dealt with with this company. My husband went in to make a payment and was charged more than what was supposed to have been paid because they said I agreed to make the changes.

I did. It authorize no changes. Jennifer I the Sandhills, Columbia, SC, location went to say it was in her notes. Still I did not authorize it.

She then goes to say my husband agreed to it. My husband is not on the account and was told that I agreed to it. She did not listen because she was to busy talking over me trying to get her point across. I asked for corporate number and she gave me some bogus Travelway number.

I will NOT be doing business with this company again. I would advise anyone to not deal with them. They have no clue what customers service is. I am definitely on the *** of return the furniture and go with my other furniture company.

By law, I am the only one to make changes to my account. I am being seeking legal advice on this matter.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments