They call you and all your references repeatedly like they work for the mafia, from the first day you miss payment even though there is a grace period. I tried to put extra money down with each payment to pay it off quicker but I was told that I could not do this, that I had to either pay it off completely or continue to make payments until I had the all funds to pay off completely at once.

Then the same person who told me this info got fired and the next person told me that I could put extra money down and that the previous employee had misinformed me. Then when I tried to put extra money down with my next payment another employee told me that the company frowned upon this and they would prefer me to wait until I had all the money to make the payoff at once.

So many lies, games and run-arounds that I will never do this again ever. Then they even sent the delivery men to my house to get a payment when I was late a few weeks and the delivery guy called me at work and threatened to come to my job to collect payment until I told him if he did he would have a major lawsuit on his hands for harassment!

Review about: Acceptance Now Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Terrible customer service, Repeatedly lied to, Extremely high lease fees, Unprofessional delivery men.

Comments

Hi there, I work with Acceptance Now and I’m so sorry to hear you didn’t have the best experience with us recently. We’d really like to speak with you directly in order to get more information about what happened and work towards getting things resolved as soon as possible, so would you mind giving us a call at 800-422-8186? Thank you.