Resolved
Style and Design

Update by user Apr 23, 2015

After posting on this site, I contacted the Corporate office, ( although I had done this previously). Anyway, I contacted Corporate, next I received a call from the District Manager of the Regional Acceptance team for my area.

The District Manager came up with a solution that would correct my issues and she also helped me to get on track with my payments. I am really grateful to the RAC Corporate office and also the District manager Dina, she has been more than gracious and fair in handling this matter

Original review posted by user Mar 26, 2015

The company mislead me into thinking that I was being financed thru Value City, then gave me 3 mos to pay and incur No Interest. They overcharged my bill and I tried to reach a manager for 3 months with no call backs, After the 3 mos I began getting harassing phone calls about missing my bill.

The calls got worst and then they began calling all of my references and now they are calling my job. I asked them to stop and they say this is what they are paid to do and then got really personal with me and I have had enough.

I know as a consumer a debt collector is supposed to stop the calls if they are being asked to do so. So they have crossed the line for the last time and I will not stop until this company has repayed all of the pain and suffering it has caused to unsuspecting consumers I hope Value City goes out of Business

Review about: Acceptance Now Manager.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Harassment an.

Comments

It called today because they offer me in feb 28 2015, 120 days same as cash. They set my payments the first of every month starting on April 1 until july 1, now they said that I owe 779.00 because I didn't pay off my bills on time. Im so mad, The Store is Value City, the person in the just told me look your contact, so they did ii on purpose .

Hello! I work with Acceptance Now, and the issues you mentioned are very concerning.

We’d really like to get in touch with you personally to see what we can do to help.

Please give us a call at 800-422-8186 as soon as you get a chance. Thank you.