3.6
Style and Design

This company lied on my contact about the number of items purchased, then changed the paperwork without me knowing.My original contract says something different from the one they have on file now.

I called to notify them of the issue and they said they would just change the paperwork because what I purchased was 18 hundred dollars and from what the original contract says is that amount is for a 6 piece bedroom set. The paperwork they have says 5. I thought it to only be right that they either gave me the missing merchandise or charge me accordingly. Well, I was placed on hold and the lady that got on the phone, got on saying, "Yes the amount is correct and you are paying for the five piece bedroom set!".

Without acknowledgement of who it was on the phone, without saying hello, I am this person, and without even knowing the real reason for the call. She was so rude, I want them to come get these items and cancel my contract. They have lied three times already and my contract isn't even 32 days old. I was told I would be able to remove this headboard or any other item before I did the contract, now I can't take it off and they won't give me the footboard and rails that come with a 6 piece bedroom.

(remember the true paperwork says five items but the payment is for a six piece bedroom). I hate to return my children's bed because they love their new bed.

Them suffering, is not an option!I honestly only have five pieces in my home.

This reviewer shared experience about "honesty has always worked for me! being mislead in business is frustrating for both sides." and wants this business to "charge us for a five piece or just take back the headboard and see paperwork fixed correctly or give rails and footboard". The author is overall dissatisfied with Acceptance Now and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Acceptance Now.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Acceptance Now to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Acceptance Now?

Comments