Richmond, Virginia

Update by user Dec 29, 2015

I purchased a computer from HHGregg through Acceptance Now. I was going to purchase the computer with cash, but I thought this would help my credit.

At the time of purchase, I explained to the associate of Acceptance Now that I wanted to use this the same way I used it at Value City.

He said he understood, however, when I went to pay it off in 90 days, he quoted an extremely high price and told me that what I wanted to do started the week after I signed the agreement. I was very surprised at his unprofessional and unethical persona. This company should be ashamed, taking advantage of people and holding back information.

I would not advise anyone to purchase anything from this company.

Original review posted by user Dec 29, 2015

At the time purchase I explained to the associate of Acceptance Now that I wanted to use this the same way I used it at Value City. He said he understood, however, when I went to pay it off in 90 days, he quoted an extremely high price and told me that what I wanted to do started the week after I signed the agreement. I was very surprised at his unprofessional and unethical persona. This company should be ashamed of taking advantage of people.

I would not advise anyone purchasing anything from this company.

I will continue to make the public aware of these practices. I will tell any agency that will listen.

Reason of review: Unethical Service.

Acceptance Now Cons: Being taken for a fool, Being misled.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We definitely don't want you to ever feel mislead and would like to address your concerns and look into them further.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you have a free moment? Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews