Style and Design

Lie to you so you end up paying 10 times what item is worth. I dont know where to begin.

There's no way you can find out your balance online. I Bought 2.5k of furniture after making 8 payments of $220/month; I thought I was close to pay it off. When I called to find out what my balance was, I was shocked when the guy told me $2399. Maybe that is the reason they hide the balance from the client and not make it available on their website.

I will pay it off soon and never deal with them again.

Also, They are ready to call you the next day you miss the due date payment.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Acceptance Now. The most disappointing about acceptance now furniture leasing at Acceptance Now was harassment Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Acceptance Now.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Acceptance Now to other companies on our site.

Comments

Plano, Texas, United States #1217322

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be happy to look into your account further and see if we can help clear things up.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you get the chance. Thank you.