Style and Design

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT LEASE WITH THIS COMPANY YOU WILL GET *** WITH NO VASELINE, I WISH I WAS JOKING. We purchase 2,000.00 worth of furniture and signed a agreement based our in store rep.

I assumed that if the balance wasnt paid in the first 90 days how much could the interest be right and i wasnt worried. I called today after realizing i only had a few payments left after 6 months of on time payments. I was told by *** rep tells me i owe for 32 months and my balance will be 5500.00 by the end of my lease. i pay 209.00 monthly and they said after 6 months my balace paid is 1199.48 who the *** stole my 55.00.

They claim they dont charge interest for the 1st 90 days and then say they dont charge interest at all (say what). Im seriously gonna call someone because there is no way you should purchase 2013.00 worth of furniture and be charged 3,000.00 in contract fee's..I have no problem paying but not when Im getting scammed and doubled talk with never getting a real answer.

Reason of review: customer agreement and no answers to questions no paper work given to confirm agreement..

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Being lied to and ridiculous interest.

Comments

same here I had 2000 on said contract and have been paying for 2 years and still owe 1200 please tell me how that's possible , they lie to customers all the time they are just plain sucky, cant wait ti get taxes so i can just pay them off bc they are not getting another 3k out of me they can f*** off!

In other words, YOU failed to read the contract where YOU would have seen the terms of this 90 days interest free stuff. By YOUR own admission, YOU said "I assumed"!

Since it was YOU who failed to read the terms, this is NOT their fault, but YOURS.

Look in the mirror and blame that person. Thanks for telling us in advance of the mistakes YOU made and YOUR feeble, immature attempt to blame them for YOUR short comings!

wade2017
to Anonymous #1411171

Great attempt at trying to belittle me! however if your *** would have read correctly I did agree with the interest after 90 days no problem that is the contract i thought i signed.

First they do not provide written contracts, everything is done a small tablets that aren't even 10in so i could not read all the fine print. My problem is everything i did agree to was changed and the hidden fee's that have been applied for no reason as well as my payment amount not matching up with there records. Oh and by the way i didnt sign the contract *** the only person that has a signature on any paper work is a rep that i never had contact with. I have no problem paying for what i have, like i said my problem is someone trying to steal my money and not being completely honest.

The only thing i want is for them to tell me where my missing money went and now that they say that they dont charge interest (the 1st 90 days was interest free), finish paying my few more payments and having to pay a reasonable rate not a ballooned one that they can just make. They dont even send you a statement.

Im sorry if you are so miserable that you feel the need to act like i did something wrong, when in fact im just trying to make them explain their actions and give me straight anwers. You have a wonderful night.

to wade2017 #1413539

Going through the exact same thing! These people are con artists!

My husband told them to take our last payment out which would have been the 90 day deadline.

Come to find out, they let it roll over beyond our 90 days. Now we're told we are on a 15 month payment plan when we only owed $200!

to Sarah #1417727

We have just decided to take the loss and return our furniture. We are going to another furniture store that we told up front we are not having the *** lol they found us a deal we like at half the cost we were paying for a total of 3500.00 along with a free tv and delivery.

Oh and might i add purchase with no down payment. We have been lucky enough to have learned are lesson there is no way in *** a livingroom set by itself should be 55-6,000.00 its was a nice beautiful set but not worth that much period. Acceptance now wouldnt even give us basic answers about our account and just kept saying read the agreements that we emailed you period, i feel they had no answer themselves they are just getting a check. As far as BoB Mills goes they may want to re-evaluate there business dealings with this so called company...

ITS RESOLVED BECAUSE WE DID IT OURSELVES smh. I feel sorry for anyone that messes with this company you will lose.

to wade2017 #1413722

Man. Same problem augusta ga .

went from 1321.00 to 4000 quick. I just took the loss and paid 1428.78 in full.

Every time they took 160.00 I asked for payoff amount it never went down. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

to Mario #1414283

Yes yall we got screwed I cant believe Bob Mills lets them operate like this. Now i wont trust any rep and make sure we walk out with our paper work in hand.

I trusted what they were verbally telling me because the tablet was smaller than my children tablets lol... They will never get our business again period.. We should all file a lawsuit there has to be something illegal about slipping in a life insurance policy on someone smh who the *** goes to a furniture store to purchase life insurance WHERE THE *** DO THEY DO THAT!!.

We have decided to consult with a professional and go from there. I love my furniture but not at a cost that will never end.