Jacksonville, Florida

I made a cash and credit card payment for my initial payment and no one can seem to find the cash part. Even the credit amount debited from my account is not the amount recorded on their payment history.

I spoke with the district manager Scott who insisted I was confused and that no cash payment was made. He was very rude and condescending. It was really hard to believe that he was a district manager let along an employee of anyone's company.

Scott stated that the desk cameras would be reviewed, now after waiting for 3 weeks the recordings supposedly only last for 3 days. The issue is still not resolved and he refuses to give his managers information.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• RUDE MANAGER

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now.We'd really like to look into your payment concerns and see if there is anything we can do to help clear things up. Would you please give our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186? We look forward to hearing from you.

Acceptance Now Reviews