1.5
Style and Design

To begin I was never told I wouldn't receive free delivery because I went through Acceptance Now and I was told that I had three months to pay it off and as I was making payments the last payment I was supposed to me was 2 days late because I was off shore fishing and they automatically switched me over to a rent-to-own so I ended up having to pay almost another $700 on $1,200 worth of furniture plus they took some of my down payment for delivery ...I was never told that Acceptance Now is really Rent-A-Center which is deceiving and I also told them that if I had known it was Rent-A-Center I never would have got involved with them.

so I left for two and a half months to fish on the west coast and when I just came back as of two days ago I was told that the account has been charged off so now I have to wait another day to go speak with a manager because there's no manager at the store in Warwick Rhode Island ...so in the long run Acceptance Now is the worst company I have ever had to deal with and it explains a lot due to the fact that it is really Rent-A-Center and not some new company that is try to gain customers .it has nothing to do with Bob's Furniture it's just another way for them to get you in and finance you through a deception of ooh we can finance u when I really didn't need to just thought it would be good for my credit but then when it all came down to it it actually ends up being the worst thing for my credit.IN closing I've bin threaten an intimated by there letters an even a visit from there 350pound repo man when I forget to pay one month so if u don't want to deal with all this .I wouldn't get involved with them ...

Review about: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Acceptance Now?

Comments