Style and Design

I opened an acceptance now account the worst thing I did; I spoke with one company representative named Faith made an agreement on a specific date to make my initial payment after that I started to receive calls about being delinquent; spoke with the Representative name Angela who spoke me in such a condescending matter it was terrible she said nothing was noted by Faith of such an agreement when I finished that conversation I said to myself what in the world kind of company is this you would have thought Angela owned the company; I had major surgery came home to find them at the door to repossess the server I purchase No human kindness. Please Never do Business with them.

Never use this Acceptance Now tell all your friends; They need to be put out of Business and Angela needs to be fired!!! Immediately I will never recommend them to anyone!

I did not know it was going to be this kind of experience.. They are Worst!!!

Review about: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Faith.

I didn't like: Unclear terms and conditions.

Comments

Acceptance Now in Ashley furniture doing all of the complaints I've read.Harassment, threats to get the furniture, telling me to send it back, I have NEVER missed a payment!!! They blamed the "New Manager!" Hes the one making them do it.

Its. Even a very hurtful experience.This is happening to me right now!

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want our customers to have a positive experience and it's very disappointing to hear that this wasn't the case for you.

Would you please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 so that we can do our best to address your concerns? Thank you.

Antelope, California, United States #1271288

Get them out of Beck's Stores they are the worst and they make Becks look bad... Angela is the 'worst!!! Assistant Manager!!!!!!!!!!!