Show reviews that mention
furniture payment payments customer credit money service store people customer service
Filter review

Acceptance Now Electronics Leasing Review from Cosby, Tennessee

I got 2 tv from them paid $300 cash lady told me it would be paid off in 3 mths frist lie. Then i find out the insutencs the insurance that I was paying for wouldn't even cover because I'm on disability so I found out I owe them $800 for $350 and $200 tv i called them told them theres no way ask what i could do April the one she told me to return the smaller today than other $98 so I did then I come out to the house trying to pick up both items and I'm still want me to pay for the one that I returned and that would be me paying $800 for a financing about $280 I live in Cleveland Tennessee I bought them at Electronic Express I didn't know they were owned by Rent-A-Center have never went to rent a center I think that they should have to tell people or have a sign saying we or owned by Rent-A-Center and we have the same 28000 % interests not 10 .i will be sueing them for harassment and stress that they've cause me I have been hospitalized once for being so upset because of you

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now, Our customer service team would be happy to discuss your account and any payment options you may have. Please give them a call at 1-800-422-8186 whenever you get a chance. Thank you.

ID
Cosby, Tennessee
Service
Acceptance Now Electronics Leasing
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection

2.6
Compare Acceptance Now vs Aarons

Latest Question

My lease

I am on a 18 month lease. My lease ended in May, and it was to be half of my normal payment. I can't get anyone to answer me through emails, form filled out on their website several times. Customer service phone number is always...

Acceptance Now Questions