Company started paid my account off by accident, went in there to make a payment and she thought I was paying my account off. In turn, a whole new account was created and it shows that I just started an account of which none of my 6 or 7 payment that were made are not showing on my credit.

It shows I owe more than what I should. And it does not even show the other account was paid off. I have tried to contact the District Manager and the Regional Manager and none of them have returned my calls. I have been calling them for about two weeks.

I am so frustrated and pissed off, this is ridiculous.

The interest is ridiculous, if you don't pay it off early, you end up paying triple of what it costs. Please I beg you do not use this company, you will have problems.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Account.

Preferred solution: I want them or you to correct the amount on my credit report/and some compensation for my troubles.

Comments

Hi, I work for Acceptance Now. This certainly sounds frustrating and we'd like to look into this and see if there's anything we can do to help.

Whenever you have time, please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews