Nashville, Tennessee

I usually do not write reviews about a company but I had to search high and low to find this one.. I was approved for an account with Acceptance Now in February 2015.

I purchased some furniture through the. The order was only $900. I put down half of the amount of the grand total which left me with a small balance so I thought... I was told that as long as I pay the balance off within 90 days it was mine..

WRONG. I paid $150 a month on the order and when I called to get the balance for my last payment the lady informed me that I still owed $900. When I informed her that the information could not be correct she told me that I had not paid the balance off within the allotted time frame. Remind you I had not made it to the 90 days yet.

When I kept asking for her to explain it to me she told me that she couldn't sit on the phone and explain something to me over and over again because she has other things to do. SO I went to the store and no one could produce an agreement to me that stated that I signed up to pay that ridiculous payment schedule. The woman told me that the payments were not "Dollar for Dollar" .... I would have NEVER agreed to any rip off like that and end up paying 3x's what the furniture was worth..

I could not get a refund or anything so basically I lost $900 with nothing to show for it.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPNAY FOR ANYTHING... YOU ARE BETTER OFF SAVING YOU MONEY AND PAYING CASH!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

RIPPING PEOPLE OFF BIG TIME PROGRAM SOUNDS GOOD BUT THE END RESULT AS RIPP A WHOLE LOT OF POOR PEOPLE OFF AND DRIVING THEIR CRDTH SCORE DOWN

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. Thank you for writing a review and providing us with feedback.

We're disappointed to hear you haven't enjoyed your experience with us and we'd definitely like to look into your payment concerns further and see what we can do to make sure all information is explained clearly. We definitely don't ever want you to feel ripped off.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thank you.

Suellen

Oh and I left out that I had to schedule a pickup for them to come back and pick the furniture up. So I lost out on $900 for furniture that I do not have anymore

Acceptance Now Reviews