2.2
Style and Design

I wish I had waited. They pray on people with a poor credit rating.

Other companies do it but the interest is way to high. I fulfilled my contract, and then they are telling me I owe them for three more months. Word to the wise, if you have the means to save and buy the product do so. The overall cost is astronomical.

The Acceptance Now pay online website never shows your balance. The fact that my credit report says that I am done paying them, but they say I owe them for three months is odd.

It may not be anyone's fault but my own for signing the contract, but it has put such a bad taste in my mouth that I will never purchase from Ashley Furniture again, and warn anybody that will about Acceptance Now aka RAC.

This person wrote the review because of "just bad practice" at Acceptance Now. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Acceptance Now to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was website not user friendly and contracts. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Acceptance Now and acceptance now furniture leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Plano, Texas, United States #1224956

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want our customers to have a positive experience with us and we'd be happy to take a look at your account and see if we can help clear things up. Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you get the chance, thank you.