I was told my balance was $2502.00. I noticed that my payments weren't decreasing at ALL.

I called corporate office. They couldn't explain to me and stated that I needed to call the store. Called the store and spoke to someone who tried to explain it to me but I couldn't understand why my balance was not decreasing. Then they had the General Manager call me.

He explained to it to me to his best ability. So basically when you sign up for this program, they tell you that your balance is one amount and then when you pay your monthly bill, your money is paying all these fees that was NEVER discussed when your signing up like: Rent, taxes, lease terms, IPO or delivery fee or whatever. The money you think your paying every month is not going into decreasing your balance. The balance for the furniture is stays high because we are busy paying for hidden fees so when your 90 days is up, they can give you more fees to pay to increase the balance higher.

Its a SCAM. DO NOT BE TRICK!! Go to RAYMOUR & FLANIGAN or any other furniture store than Bob's Furniture.

RIP OFF. The furniture is *** anyway!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: LIED TO, SCAM, & TRICKED.

Preferred solution: STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE INTO THIS PROGRAM!.

Acceptance Now Cons: Decieved, False reports, Breach of contract, Misleading, Overcharged.

• Unprofessional Customer Service

Comments

Koryn

Probably Didn't read the whole contract.

Hidden fees aren't hidden if you rtfc!

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be happy to look into your account further and see if we can help clear things up. Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews