If you decide to sign up for their 90 day same as cash make sure you pay in the 90 days not even 1 day late on that 90 days! The payment system is a joke surprisingly it hasn’t been hacked.

If you try and look for your payment history it doesn’t show you. If you want to pay off your balance you can’t you have to go to the store. If you want to pay more on your payment they tell you can’t. I missed my 90 day by one day and on my they charge your almost half of what you owe in interest.

I was told they charge you interest on the whole year of the payment plan. That’s crazy! I say if you can wait and pay cash just wait don’t do this 90 day payment plan unless you can pay off in the 90 days.

Only good thing is they worked with me to cut that late interest charge down.

I was also told that acceptance now doesn’t get any money off of people who pay their 90 day plan only when people are late. So companies like this bank off of people who don’t have the money to pay it off early.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Appliance Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments