Style and Design

Please stay away from Rooms to go and acceptance now!

On 6/28/17 I purchased 2673.97 worth of furniture.

I was NEVER TOLD about the 90 days cash. I was just told about that today 4/13/18 when I called to ask my balance and stated I now owed $2487.00!!!!

For 10 months I've been paying 278.00 which is a totally of $2780.00 and my remaining balance is still 2,400 on furniture that was a totally of 2,643.00 The worse part is I called my 2nd month and asked if I can make higher payments 500 each month until I can pay off the total balance and the woman told me that wasn't not allowed.

I have no idea what to do at this point because every month it seems I owe more and more in what they're calling extra fees and taxes. I Will be filing a complaint with the BBB because this is a scam.

Review about: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Once you pass your ninety days you should only make your monthly payment until you have the full balance to pay it off. Otherwise if you make double or triple payments your only paying your interest in advance. So each time you make a payment ask for your balance and once you have that amount pay off

Or you could always know what your agreeing to... you know like anyone with sense would do.

I agree. They’ve been rude and my furniture was only 1500 and now I’m paying 4000 just sad never again will I do business with Acceptance Now..

The BBB can do nothing and has a reputation far beyond its actual function ... they are not the commerce police, they can't help you with anything ; it is simply a forum much like this to lodge complaints as a warning to others who may be considering a particular service or company.