filters
State:
City:
Product:

Acceptance Now - Horrible people

would never buy from them purchased furniture from them yet they lied and said I be paying 1,650 yet I'm paying off another 1,000 dollars seems like when I pay them the blance stays the same.telling me how much taxes they charge me,there full of *** they rip off people.I would never purchased from them again if I knew they were doing this I would have never did this loan,for those who work there it's *** up how it's your job to rip off people of there money but I tell you this It's going to come bite you in the ass.go with progressive instead they don't do *** like that!for what I'm going through paying them for there pockets.I hope they get closed down.
I didn't like
  • Unprofessionalism
  • Ripped off
#1452081
Show

Acceptance Now in Smyrna, Georgia - Scam! Do not apply!

I bought a couch from them December 2017 for no more than 1,000 dollars, flash forward to January 2019 and I’ve paid 2,640 dollars so far and they still want me To pay another 318. If you don’t pay on time they keep calling you and harassing you, even as far as showing up at my house with an employee just so they could hand me a phone so I could talk to them.

Acceptance Now - Poor Manager

When I took the job promises were made about schedule but now they schedule you whenever they please and DM does nothing very rude Manager

Acceptance Now - Dispute late payment to credit bureau

I would like to dispute a late payment with your company, I've never been 30 days late with my payments to Acceptance Now ( ABC Warehouse in Roseville Mi). I mistakenly thought I had made my last payment in Nov. 2018. I did not recieve any calls from your represanative stating otherwise until January 8, 2019 stating there was some mix up with my account. I went in on January 9, 2019 and paid the account off. As of January 9, 2019 this was reported to the credit bureau as been 30 days late. I've been working to reestablish my credit for the last two years and I've made great success in doing so. This late payment would defiently set me back credit wise my account FA5201837

Acceptance Now - Never again

I currently have 1 sectional, that’s all i’ve Had because I’ve paid $184.00 a month for a $1300.00 couch..been paying since summer 16 it is now 2019..this company is wrong on so many levels.
1.6
Reply to reviews
payment at $238 a month. So I should have had a little over $1700 plus tax and fees to left, NOPE according to Acceptance NOW, because I didn't pay within 90 days, it defaulted into a 36 month agreement which makes the furniture cost 3x then what it was sold for. THIS...

Forget all about the BBB. They are not the Commerce Police and have no legal or representative authority. They'll take you report. Period. They are an urban legend and will no...

Acceptance Now - Legally ripping people off

This is my second time using Acceptance now. The first time was great because I paid off the furniture in 90 days. The second time, I bought about $800 worth of furniture, paid off about $600 in 90 days. When I called to what the payoff amount was after, I was told it was about $1,500. Since then, the company has been taken money out of my account without permission any time it wants. This month alone it electronically took almost $400 out of the account. Last I checked I still owe them over $1,000 which, in total, is more than twice the original amount. Surely, this can't be legal. - SBJ
2.0

Acceptance Now - Horrible

I purchased a stove from Con ns. At that time they financed thru acceptance now. They are no longer with them. My balance is still unbelievable. Apparently they are now owned by RAC and treated as lease and I have paid above and beyond what my original contract was. And balance is still 500 and something. The stove was just a little over 1100. Going on 2 years. It seems now my purchase is a lease as I ask if they pick it up where does it go. She said rent a center. I PURCHASED from Conns. This does not seem legal. Help!

Acceptance Now - Bad customer SERVICE

MY CAR PAYMENT IS BEHIND ON PAYMENT DUE TO MY HEALTH CARE. AND I WAS ONLY BEHIND 285. AND ONLY OWE 800 ON MY CAR. IM A SINGLE MOM AND THEY CAME TONIGHT TO REPO MY CAR. THANKS TO THEM NOT WORKING WITH ME. I HAD TO CALL OFF WORK. AND GOTTA FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET MY CAR BACK. NEVER WILL I EVER GO THROUGH THIS COMPANY AGAIN.

Contact Acceptance Now

United States
Phone:
(888) 672-2411

Acceptance Now - Awful company

I paid off a account with acceptance now @ ashley furniture and I got a new account with them after paying off the first one. I had a stroke a few months into the contract, this is why I always carried the insurance because you never know if something will go wrong. Anyway, the insurance did NOT pay so i wasted money on it. Acceptance Now nor the insurance company gave me my money back so i lost that money and acceptance now worked out a agreement that they did NOT honor. Do NOT Do Business with these people. They Will cross you. They are NOT honest and Do NOT care about their customers. I was in intensive care and almost died but they did not honor anything.