Needham, Massachusetts
1.3

I am in a contract with this company. I have never been harrassed so much in my life.

They start calling the day before you payments are due. Seriously before it is even due. I had an emergency situation this month in which i had to move with less than 30 days notices. My payment is literally 3 days late they called my job i work as a nurse the lines on my floor are for emergency calls not for personal calls.

I will never buy anything again from this company can't wait to be done with them but they make it impossible to make more than one payment at a time they only accept what is due . There really not helping people as they say at all money hungry is all.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I had the same bad experience, never no body talk to me that way, I was furious. Ambolivable, one day after, the guy harrasing me, I won't never get anything here, no, no, I won't never recommend no body to do bussiness.

#1162081

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We never want our customers to feel this way and would like to talk to you further about you concerns so we can see what we can do to address them.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you get the chance. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you.

Acceptance Now Reviews