Acceptance Now - Review about Bed Room Set from North Sea, New York

This is a total scam when signing up make sure you ask if you really getting a chance to pay for what ever you buy in 90 day.A bought a bed room set for a 999 with tax and their so called charges came up to 1400 I call and ask if I could pay more than my monthly payments the they told me their system does not let them do it.

What they do is force you to go into the 36 month payment plan so you pay 3 times the amount.

Before you sign check and see how much you are going to pay at the end of the 3 months it's the same amount you got it for in the first place I guarantee.And there is no way you can avoid it

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Bedroom Set
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #546249

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Acceptance Now? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 29, 2015 #1055687

We had the same experience.

0 0 Reply

Oct 03, 2015 #1042848

Hate I fell prey to these scavengers...Definitely not worth $$ you can't get thE same things by lay away or saving$ & just sacrifice till you can get it on your own

1 0 Reply

Oct 15, 2014 #885042

Hi, there, I work with Acceptance now and I’m sorry to hear there might have been a misunderstanding with your account. We always want to make sure to fully explain all of the details of our contracts, so if you still have any outstanding questions or concerns, please give us a call at 800-422-8186 and we’ll be happy to help you out. Thanks!

0 1 Reply

Oct 16, 2014 #885596 Norcross, Georgia

The most horrible customer service ever!

0 0 Reply

May 22, 2015 #987546

There is no MISUNDERSTANDING. This program is built to prey on people with bad credit. I did an investigation prior to allowing family members to get sucked in. The original poster is correct, at the end of 3 months, the original price is the balance. What a shame on you. I advised them and anyone else to either put the furniture on lay-away, save up for it or look on Craigslist or garage sales before using the program.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.