Show reviews that mention
furniture payment payments customer credit money service store people customer service
Filter review

Acceptance Now - Awful place to do business

1.3
Well it seems like I'm not the only one having issues with this company sure wish I would have checked this before doing business with them. Worst company I have ever dealt with. I purchased a tv in February and was told I would have to make payments for 3 months and the tv would be mine. After the last payment I get a call asking when I would be making the next payment. I said never because I already made the 3 payments. Of course the associate who I made the agreement with no longer works with the company. After much arguing I agreed to pay another 400 on top of the 600 I already paid to pay off the account. This was several months ago, they are now harrassing my references trying to get ahold of me instead of just calling me. I called Sergio and he now says I owe another $1000 and all he does is scream and yell at me on the phone. I offered to return the tv for a refund of what I paid and all he said was, "There will be no refunds." After 15 minutes of him yelling at him I finally hung up.

I am glad i checked for reviews of this company before i opted in ..I will not be doing business with them now due to all these bad complaints ..i dont think i read not one good review about acceptance now

Find it hard to believe any of this happened Read your agreement before you sign up for anything, and before you post on a complaint website. *sighs*

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be happy to look into your account further and see if we can help clear things up.

Please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

View more comments (2)
Service
Acceptance Now Appliance Leasing
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
To not have to pay more money than I agreed to.

Acceptance Now - Sofa Review from Albuquerque, New Mexico

1.3
Hi.in 2014 i walk into Raymour and Flanigan furniture store I was introduced to acceptance now, because they would not check my credit,and that it will help boost my credit score,well my daughter and i pick out a sleeper couch bed it was for $1,267.was praying $254 monthly after 3 month the sofa cushion when flat the bed would not come out.i call them it takes 3 weeks for some one to come out and tell me what the problem were,my daughter just came from collage she have to sleep in my bed for 4 month before someone call and told me to come to the store and pick another sofa bed and even through i was unable to enjoyed the sofa i was still have to pay for it i recieve no reemburstment for not even a month we go without using the bed i end up paying over $3,659 that a big time dishonest

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We understand that having an item that's broken or isn't working correctly can be frustrating and we would really like to look into your concerns further and see if there is anything we can do to help.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Damaged or defective

Acceptance Now - Over charged

Three beds no mattress just beds, I got in 2013 still paying on them, being over charge when I do finish paying I will had paid over 10,000 dollars for some cheap beds that have falling apart double charged suppose to be paying 5,364 at 149 a month but paying 189 a month, when I ask them about this they are rude, wanted to just pay it off when the balance go down but every month it is still running high as if the payments are not take the balance down, I will never ever get anything from them nor will any of my family, something that started out as only 3,000 end up as over 10,000 al I can say karma I hope they go bankrupt,

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We would be more than happy to look into your account and discuss your payment concerns with you.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you have a free moment? Thank you.

Service
Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing
Cons
  • Price will be double of the original
Reason of review
over price, poor customer service, product falling apart
Loss

Acceptance Now - Opening Hours Review from Albuquerque, New Mexico

I had to wait almost an hour for the employees to get back from lunch, because they couldnt go one at a time, to make my payment! I drive 30min to get to that store for them to pull this on me, i dont have all day to wait for them people have other things to do!

Hello! I work with AcceptanceNow, and I’m sorry to you about your long wait time at one of our stores!

We really apologize for that inconvenience, and we’ll be sure to pass this feedback along to our AcceptanceNow team so we can keep improving our customers’ experiences. Thanks again for letting us know about this.

Poor customer service

Terrible Customer Service Review

Every time they give me a hard time they harass me they threatened me if don't make the payment they are going to pick up my stuff one time they came to my house banging on the door when I had already made the payment it's terrible customer service don't get anything from them it's a living ***
ID
#519534 Review #519534 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection
  • Verified content

Acceptance Now - What happened was I made the biggest mistake EVER!!!

Moved into a new home and I made the biggest mistake of my life by purchasing furniture through RAC Acceptance, 7/08/13 beginning balance was $3000.00 I have been paying $300 for 10+ months since then and my total pay off is still $2700, went into the store in Country Dan's and was told only $20 went towards my principle :( if someone out there as a way to get out from this mess please let me know!! I really want to get out of this contract but paying $2700 cant afford right now and besides that's paying triple amount!!

Did you call that 'Katy' lady? If so what happened?

I'm in same predicament and I am getting ready to file a complaint on them for harassment and trespassing.

They won't even give me a bill to show what my payments have gone towards. And why don't they go through a credit bureau to get people to pay off the debt??

Hi, there, I work with RAC and RAC Acceptance and I’m sorry to hear that you haven’t been having the best experience with us. We always want our customers to be well informed about the terms and conditions of their contracts, so what you’ve described isn’t the way we like to do business at all.

We’d be more than happy to speak with you directly to try and help as best we can, so please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you get a chance. Thank you.

View more comments (1)

2.6
Compare Acceptance Now vs Aarons

Latest Question

My lease

I am on a 18 month lease. My lease ended in May, and it was to be half of my normal payment. I can't get anyone to answer me through emails, form filled out on their website several times. Customer service phone number is always...

Acceptance Now Questions