1.8

I started with acceptance now inside BOB's Fishkill location. When I signed up I opted for the insurance, It should cover damage to the furniture, also cover in case of financial difficulties.

Always a good thing or so I thought. about a year and a half into purchasing my furniture the unthinkable happened. The company I was working for went bankrupt and I lost my job. I informed the Acceptance now and let them know my situation.

Instead of me being able to use the insurance that I was paying for I was offered a settlement. However, if I have no income it does not matter what the settlement is I would not be able to pay it. Insurance claim was not an option for me is what I was told. Now it has been reported to the credit bureaus.

When I called in recently I was told insurance claims have to be filed within 30 days of job loss, and now I have to pay. When I asked to speak with the person who completed my application or the person who I informed of my job loss I was informed they are no longer with the company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: That i could apply online.

I didn't like: Miss communication, I payed for a service that i could not use, Lack of communication.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 17.

Comments