I had been paying on my furniture on time every month at a total I was not initially quoted. So, I am finally getting down to it being paid off.

I decided to call and get an exact amount because they never show you the actual pay off amount(intentionally). I was told by the manager "James" from Centerville, OH that I actually only had one more payment and then proceeded to ask if I was interested in looking for something else in the store. I said, "absolutely most definitely not." I just paid what was suppose to be the last payment only to find out that I have to pay an additional 100.28 because I paid it online with acceptance now instead of coming into the store and only 1/2 went toward my payment. When I was finally able to speak to James because they said, "he was at bible study" he told me he never said that it was my last payment and how was he supposed to know that I didn't know that I was supposed to come into the store to pay my last bill and I should have known that only 1/2 my payment was going to go to the balance and the other 1/2 to the principal because it has been this way since I started paying on it.

Well that is exactly right James how was I supposed to know that I was to come into the store to pay it off since I've been paying online the last 13 months ( James isn't very bright). Not to mention that when I called Stacey another acceptance now worker told me she would have to call me back because she was with a customer ummm.. hello I'm a customer of course Stacey did not return my call so I called her after waiting 40 minutes and again she said she would return my call. When she did return my call she said that she talked to several different people and James would be calling me after bible study (hilarious, hope he asked for forgiveness considering all the lies he tells), and they was going to try and refund my money so I could go into the store and pay.

Needless to say that didn't so my pay off amount of 130.52 turned into 230.52. Can we say ***. I chose to do a payment plan due to being in college and I believe acceptance now takes advantage of people who unfortunately can not just drop 1200 on new furniture.

SO PLEASE STAY AWAY. I would rather sit on the floor, eat on a box, and see by candlelight then deal with these scoundrels.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

• RUDE MANAGER

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We certainly never want our customers to feel this way and we would really like to look into your account further and see if there's anything we can do to help. Whenever you get the chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

@Anonymous

You always have the same answer, you are knowilling ripping off poor people by preventing them from ever paying off

Acceptance Now Reviews