1302 Bridford Pkwy, Greensboro, NC 27407, USA

DON'T EVER GET ANYTHING THRU THIS COMPANY.

Received an email this morning at 3:59 am stating an autopay would be deducted from my bank account which I never set up or authorized. The money is there it's the principal.

I called the office for Acceptance Now and spoke with Brooke the same person I spoke with (last month) in May 2018 to make a pmt with her. I told her I didn't authorize Acceptance Now to draft my account. Brooke told me this policy had been in place for the past 3 months and they tell all of their customers this. I told Brooke I had just spoke to HER last month to make a pmt and SHE did not INFORM me of this new policy that would be in effect about a automatic withdrawal.

Their customer service is HORRIBLE.

They hound you for payments EVERY MONTH. No structure at all.

Their turn around with the reps they have is awful. Never the same person and always someone new being trained in the Greensboro NC office ANY time you go to make a pmt.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Same thing happened to me, I never gave them permission or was told autopay would be deducted now it overdrafted my account. I usually use a different card to make my payments so how they did this idk

Acceptance Now Reviews