1.5

I decided I wanted to take the tv back so I called them and they told me if I make a partial payment then I can take the tv back without going into default. I gave them a payment and they told me someone would call me and schedule a time to pick up.

2 weeks past and no one called. So I called them and they ask when is the good time to pick up? I told them Saturday early morning at 10. I told them that I need to be to work at 10:30.

I called back and they told me that they don't have anyone available to pick up yet. So I told them I will bring it on Monday since they are closed Sunday. Then I thought about it, if I take it on Monday my account will still go into default because it's after the 15th. So I called back and they told me that my account will go into default.

I was so pissed off because my whole reason to pay partial and just turn in the tv was to avoid it good going on my credit. So when I complained about it, all the lady said was in her words" ok you can just turn it in today". She didn't apologize or anything. So when I tried to lift the 55 inch tv and take it to the car I accidentally dropped it and the screen is cracked.

I called the 800 number and they told me that I should be fine because I have a year service warranty on it. So I finally take it back they tell me that I still need to pay for it because it's damaged!! Really?!! This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced thus far.

The customer service are unprofessional and rude. After I signed the contract with them, they told me about the 90 policy however they didn't tell me about the payments that I make does not go towards the principle.

I found this out 2 months after I had the tv. My whole reason for taking the tv back was because of this and the poor customer service and in the end, I still I have to pay for something that no longer have.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments