I planned to use lay away for purchase at Rooms to go but salesperson told me to try in house financing. I was approved, got home and looked over everything and was quite annoyed to discover the acceptance now employee failed to explain the hidden fees.

I am attempting to cancel agreement & delivery and pay cash. I was told by Acceptance there's a $40 non-refundable processing fee. I do not see that language in the agreement and will contact the Attorney General's office should I be accessed this penalty.

I will Never use this company again. Please do yourself a favor and get a detailed explanation of all the fees!

Review about: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Here's how STUPID of a complaint this is and the whiner declares to the world their lack of knowledge! They presented you with a contract. You agreed to the terms of the contract...and here's the funny part...you come here to FULLY ADMIT...you don't have the COMMON SENSE to read what you agreed to before you agreed to it.

to Anonymous #1402983

Anonymous, shut up. I swear, you're weighing in on every review with your nasty *** attitude. Just shut up, you miserable ***.