8315 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37919, USA
1.1

They have so many hidden fees in their contract that even when you ask about you are not notified of they have poor customer service that has no compassion what so ever if your thinking about using them please don’t this shall save you money

Comments

How intelligent! One continuous run-on sentence.

Perhaps you should see if you can get into a second grade class where they teach those things, then you can write like an adult! Isn't that amazing?

Any fees or charges were fully disclosed in the contract which you are here to fully admit you didn't bother to read. Another amazing fact is people who make their payments on time never have any problems with them!

@Anonymous

You MUST work for the company...you sound like a BITTER, poor customsr service skills having representatives!

@Shay

I see how you steer away from any point-by-point intelligent rebuttal just to write the immature cop out of "you must work for them"!

@Anonymous

You can definitely tell your an affiliate of the company with a pea sized brain to respond back that way. You definitely confirmed the bad reviews as true and I definitely won’t do business.

I wanted to check reviews before me and my husband considered and this one just lost me. Horrible professionalism HORRIBLE response

@Weber

Am I ever impressed!

@Anonymous

No, the customer isn't always right but there are better ways to address the issues.

Discuss the issues and steer clear of personal attacks.

Acceptance Now Reviews