I went into Conn furniture and decided to purchase a living room set. I had previously purchased my bedroom set from them and paid cash for it.

I wanted to raise my credit score due to not having a credit card so I decided to do the lease agreement to help my credit. I signed up for auto payment and have had my payments come out monthly on time for 7 months. Than unaware to me I see my payment withdrawal under Rent a center. I called and found out acceptance now transferred my lease to Rent a center.

Than all of a sudden my auto pay stopped. I called RAC and was told they couldn't transfer my bank info. How funny being the last payment withdrawal was taken from RAC. I have since been harassed by RAC.

I sent my next payment by check along with a letter stating I will send my monthly payment by check from now on. I sent my payment certified mail. They received it and have not cashed the check! This is refusing my payment.

I have heard nothing but negative things of this company and they have been nothing but unprofessional to me. I am sending out my next payment tomorrow again by certified mail and this time it will also be notarized. I'm fed up. I have invested $1800 in this furniture and am ready to set it outside and tell them to come get it!

This is not what I signed up for! What professional company refuses a customers payment?

Oh wait, they are NOT PROFESSIONAL! STAY AWAY FROM ACCEPTANCE NOW AND RENT A CENTER!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We never want our customers to feel this way and we'd appreciate discussing your concerns further so we can do our best to address them.

Please give our customer care team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews