Never in my life have I paid almost $4,000 for a couch nor would I ever!We were directed to this rip off company the day we were in the store.

Not at any given time did the sales associate or the Acceptance Now rep ever explain that the contract given (which we never got a full copy of) was a 'rental agreement'. We thought we were buying a $800 piece of furniture. Every time we have asked for a balance we were put on hold because they had to 'check' and each month it got higher, not lower or changed to no where near the number we had been given the month before. This company is a rip off and will take you for 3 or 4 times the amount the product is sold for in the store.

No worries here, neither Rooms To Go or Acceptance Now will ever have to worry about me or any of my family or friends. We will gladly share our dissatisfaction.

We have asked for a copy of our contract and the payment history so we can have our attorney look over it.We can only hope he finds any type of loop hole or discrepancy to, if nothing else protect other people from this happening to them.

Review about: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Acceptance Now?

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want our customers to have an enjoyable experience with us and we'd be happy to discuss your concerns further and see if there's anything we can do to help. Whenever you get a chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.