Rooms-To-Go and Acceptance Now has very misleading lending practices.The finance rate is extremely high.

There appear to be a level of fraudulent practices happening with this company. I purchased a $1,200 sofa in Dec 2014, and I am still paying on the sofa in 2017 at $150 per month. There is no way to track your account information (Charges/Payments) online. This is a rip-off!!!

DO NOT USE THIS FINANCE COMPANY!!!! DO NOT USE THIS FINANCE COMPANY!!!! DO NOT USE THIS FINANCE COMPANY!!!! DO NOT USE THIS FINANCE COMPANY!!!!

DO NOT USE THIS FINANCE COMPANY!!!!

DO NOT USE THIS FINANCE COMPANY!!!!DO NOT USE THIS FINANCE COMPANY!!!!

Review about: Sofa.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: End payments and close out account in good standing due to an extremely high rate/fee..

I didn't like: Paying money not due to them.

Had an Experience with Acceptance Now?

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now.We never want to hear feedback like this from our customers.

We'd really like the chance to look into your account further so that we can help clear this up.

Would you please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 when you get the chance?Thank you.

Oh come on -- they don't require credit. Of course they're going to charge an arm and a leg for interest.

to Anonymous Dallas, Texas, United States #1289354

Anonymous you more than likely work for the company.It does not matter whether the company validates credit or not; illegal practices/highway robbery is just that!

Trust me, the company has verified your credit.

It was supposed to offer an opportunity for those with less than ideal credit standing; but instead good paying customers cover all the losers.I will never do business with this company again.