Style and Design

Initially approved for $2,100 on December 15th 2016.Purchased furniture and had remaining $1,100.00.

Was told several times that this amount was available to me and was encouraged to come into the office to use my balance to purchase more. Upon arrival of the smaller store I wished to see more when then I was referred to other stores using the in store financing by Acceptance Now. I chose Rooms To Go. I shopped online and went in store with furniture in mind as well as a set up delivery date of July 3rd.

I let the reps now I was already with Acceptance Now and wished to use my remaining balance for an additional purchase. The rep then inquired about my social and other info to "bring my account up in the system." She then proceeded to say that she sees that I am only approved for $575.00. Of course district was in office and when he came out, he says that I actually have a $0 amount to use. I immediately called the home store from which I initially made purchases and was told "I don't know, their store their rules." Even the district manager was unable to tell me what happened to the remaining $1,100.00 that I had available.

I asked for the number to corporate and I was denied by the district manager so I contacted the home store again to get a number to file a complaint. I am utterly disappointed in Acceptance Now. I thought Progressive was horrible but this company is boardline fraudulent. Need I not mention the amount reflected on my credit report $2,589.00 for the TWO items I have purchased which is way more than my items cost.

The service provided in both locations was horrible and filled with a whole lot of "I don't knows." And neither was anyone trying to remotely come close to assisting me or compensating me for the months of lies that I have been told! OH I forgot to mention, it was bought up that apparently two weeks ago there was a letter sent out from Texas saying to no longer do any financing manually which in theory manually I'd still have a remaining balance to use. But why was this information never relayed to the actual people it would ultimately embarrass???? THE PAYING CUSTOMERS!!!

I will never refer anyone to Acceptance Now, I will not contact customer care as for I already have and I also have a reference number so DO NOT POST that *** as a response under my complaint bc you guys do not care. At this point I'm willin to return the two items that I currently have and be done with Acceptance Now for good! I thought CONNS were "cons" with this no credit needed bull *** but now I see that Acceptance Now has them beat!!!!

Signed one unhappy, disappointed, disgusted, current but not for long customer!I can't wait wait to get another request to open another account with Acceptance Now, accept these and shove it!

Review about: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Acceptance Now?

Comments

After speaking with John, a regional manager, I now have an answer to my issue.As an update, basically the changes were made to better assist customers.

They no longer allow more than one account to be open at a time. If made an offer of credit, it's best to take it completely on that day for the entire amount of your first account will have to be paid off first prior to opening a new one. This answer was much better than being told "I don't know." I really appreciate the level of consistency as well as the genuine and sincere response to my issue from upper management.

I now understand the program and will definitely be paying off my account in the next few days to get that boost on my credit score.That'll make me happy any day!

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We certainly never want our customers to feel this way and we would really like to look into your account further and see if there's anything we can do to help. Whenever you get the chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

to Anonymous #1347402

Your customer service team has already been contacted several times.Within the last week I received a phone call from another district manager who seemed to truly sympathize and understand my issue being that I had an online approval tha was not followed thru on you guys end.

She told me she would escalate this issue to a regional manager and that I had her word on it. I then called today after not hearing anything else since June 30th and was told by another representative that my escalation was closed by the initial district manager that wouldn't assist me in the beginning! I am furious and disgusted!

The issue is now reopen and I am expecting a call from john in the next 24-48 hours AGAIN!Thanks for the offer to assist but no thank you bc apparently I'm not even getting anywhere when speaking to anyone at a corporate level!

lol thanks for the review I will not consider them! Just horrible!