3.3
Style and Design

I have made two purchases through acceptance now.Both times i paid my puchases off within 90 days so i wouldn't get hit eith the intereset.

For some reason the very 1st time I applied for acceptance now just to see what my approval amount would be i was approved. I didnt puchase any thing at that time. My 1st purchase was last year. I was denied with no explanation.

I never recieved an email nor letter in the mail telling me why i wad denied. The manager decided to go ahead and sell/lease to me but i had to fill out a paper application and bring a bunch of documents to her. The same thing happened when i purchased a washer and dryer at another store. I decided to purchase something this year at AmericanSignature, where i made my 1st purchase over a year ago, but couldnt because i was being denied.

The manager wasnt in that day, so the rep didnt feel comfortable selling to me without the denial letter saying why i was denied, and proof that something eas incorrect, ie. Address couldnt be verified, and i brought a copy of my lease. So i called customer service and the rep said they couldnt tell me why i was being denied and wait 10 business days for a letter in the mail. Well it been way passed the 10 business days.

I applied online, and it says the explanation will be emailed to me. I never recieved the email in my inbox nor spam folder. And thats been 10 business days too.

I dont owe RAC or acceptance now any money, i buy items i know i can afford pay off before the interest.So why cant they tell me whats the issue.

I liked: 90 same as cash.

I didn't like: Being misled lied too.

Had an Experience with Acceptance Now?

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We certainly never want our customers to feel this way and we would really like to look into your account further and see if there's anything we can do to help. Whenever you get the chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

Tamela10289
to Anonymous Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1346697

I just called them today, and it was the worst experience ever.The girl refused to help, or show some type of empathy.

I explained that I'm getting denied but not receiving the denial email nor a denial letter through the mail. She said she couldn't help, and I had to wait for the letter. I said you all never send the letter. She said they have no way of knowing why I'm being denied.

So I said so I'm basically being denied for no reason.Her reply was "Is that all."