I wished I would have read these comments prior to signing this bogus contract. My pay off date was last month however I had a hardship and contacted the corporate office to see what other options I had to pay off the next month.

I was told that they would email the DM(Gregory) and to expect a call from him in 48 hours. I had to call back because I never received that call so I called back to cooperate as well as the store (American Signature- Lithonia Ga). Finally I was told that they don't know why cooperate make promises as though something can be done but that there was nothing that could be done that since we weren't able to make the 120 day pay off our sectional pay off would be $1200 next month instead $678. I explained my hardship of having an emergency surgery and their compassion was sincere until today a month later when I called to pay out they wanted to charge the same $1200 and not work something out to keep a paying customer satisfied and express their consideration.

I spoke with the DM Gregory who advised me to borrow it from a friend or wait until tax season to pay it off, I don't need a hand out nor do I want anything for free however I do expect ANY company I spend my money with to have some type of system set up for situations such as mine because you never know what challenges life may bring about. As long as you're being paid and the furniture is being paid for at fair market value why not extend for 30 more days with a small fee....what are y'all losing? Anything else is evidence of scam like business. I in turn did my investigation and learned that the sectional could be purchased through the store for cheaper than what is being asked after 120 days and it includes delivery and an ottoman that I wanted to go with it for that same $1200.

So I will be returning to American Signature Saturday to purchase a brand new same sectional with the ottoman for less than the $1200 free delivery and they will be picking their used sectional back up that Acceptance will have to rent to someone via RAC. So who loses and wins in the situation??? WE WIN!! FYI you can try the old scam with not picking the sectional up and I'll show you how much more smarter we can be by bringing this *** to you ourselves.

We don't have to put up with the *** and we're not and still will have the same sectional and more. Oh and by the way the $500 and something odd dollars we've already paid we're willing to charge that.....we were renting so we paid for the service of having what we wanted at the time. The shame is you all lost money trying to be greedy. Oh and the "warrant" tactic for anyone that is reading this.....make sure that the account is current before going to court, make the judge aware of the contract and the true value of the merchandise.

No judge is going to grant them more than the value...BELIEVE THAT! I'm excited to get my "BRAND NEW" sectional & ottoman next week......with NO CONTRACT!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 12.

Comments

Yep!!! I AGREE WE SAID THE SAME THING AND LIKE YOU FOUND A WAY BETTER DEAL AND CONTRACT.

I HATE MYSELF FOR NOT TAKING THE PROPER TIME TO PAY ATTENTION BECAUSE IF I HAD I WOULD HAVE NEVER PURCHASED THAT FURNITURE PERIOD. THEY ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE WITH THAT FAST TALK AND WHIRL AROUND SERVICE.