I purchased furniture from thid company with a 90 day same as cash option.I was late paying the ladt payment so the account personnel called my aunt because she was a reference on the account.

My aunt asked them not to call her because she is a nurse and cannot takr phone calls during working hours. Thry continued calling her. She asked what was the payment because she was tired of the calls. They told her there was one psyment left and told her the amount which sje paid for me.

I really didn't appreciate them discussing my personal information which I'm sure is against the law. Then the very next month they call her again. When she reminded them they told her she had already paid the last payment, she was told because it was late the payments started over again. This is deceptive business practices.

Then they called my grandmother who is 83 years old and lied to her that they were trying to get in touch with me for a job interview.These people are unscrupulous and seedy.

Review about: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Acceptance Now?

Comments

Hi there, I work with Acceptance Now.We hate to hear this type of feedback, and we'd really like to speak with you and see if we can help clear things up.

Please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186 whenever you have time.Thank you!