Three months ago, I was in Ashley's furniture and I qualified with acceptancenow, of course, for some money to pay my new sofa.I chose the three months program to pay off my debt.

This people calculated the interests, fees and taxes by 18 or more months anyway.

After three months I came into their office to pay off my debt and they couldn't use two payment methods so they did two transactions same day - after they swiped my card (checking account) and my credit card, they charged not only the total amount (including taxes, interest and fees) BUT 116.00 more - the explanation was - that I was paying in two different transactions so the system decided to charge me 116.00 more!!!!Also, they lied to me and make me sign a paper for benefits as a club member to add 13 dollars to my monthly payments - DON'T DO IT - Now I am trying to get my money back and according to the customer service agents, I have to write a letter to the CEO in Texas, Mark Speece OR wait that the regional manager that is never in the office call you after 48 hours, I am still waiting....

Review about: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Lies told to me, Attitude of the person, Everthing bad, Overcharged.

Had an Experience with Acceptance Now?

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now.We never want our customers to feel this way.

We'd really like the chance to address this further and do what we can to help make this better.

Please give our team a call at 1-800-422-8186 and we'll look into your account further.Thank you.

to Anonymous New York, New York, United States #1280169

They call you the minute your payment is not posted. not only do they call and harass all day they call my job my daughter...c'mon payment due 2/1 and they are calling 2/2 all day give people a chance. I also never receive any information as to what my payoff is