Style and Design

Got approved February 2, 2017 for a imac 27 inch by acceptance now.Over charged by Conns Home appliance company where i got it from.

The imac 27 inch is at every store including apple corp., for $1799.00 or less. Conns charged me $2500.00. And since i didnt pay it off within 3 months they now still say i owe them $2500.00 not including the three months i already paid, $240, $260 and $285 and counting.... On top of that my monthly payments kept going up.

They went from 240 to 285 in four month's time. To make matters more worse the online digtal copy says iam to pay 140 a month for 33 weeks toward the over priced computer. Last but not least, the company is very rude and disrespectful on the phone but very nice when i was purchasing the overpriced *** computer in which i had to put $100 deposit on before i even walked out the door. And the downpayment didnt count toward my bill.

They call you days before your bill is due, they call you on the day its due and everyday after that. I was told there are no payment arrangements, no exceptions for being late but an automatic $20 late fee. By the way, the bogious fradulent company went out of there way to make sure they closed the deal with me by adding $200 more on an already approved credit line of $2300.00 as the computer was overpriced at $2500.00. Thru hsve since moved oit of Conns Home appliance in Raleigh and into Ashley furmiture store on summer.

I called to return computer but was told i couldnt drop it off because they have a team that handles picking item up. My thing is i dont need a team to come pick up a dam item i myself came in store and picked up. Its a dam computer not an appliance. I dont want them to pick up anything from me so they can get to their store and lie and say i damaged it in anyway.

The computer doesnt even have a scratch on it.

All i know is this is some *** to the fullset.Companies like these always get away with conning the less fortunate.

Review about: Acceptance Now Appliance Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Acceptance Now?

Comments

Madison, Georgia, United States #1346824

Did you manage to return the computer?Because I am literally going through this same *** RIGHT NOW, but with a TV.

I brought the TV directly to them, after one of their workers said to bring it.

When I did, their manager(?) said they cannot accept it, and mentioned said "team" has to pick it up.It's been 2 weeks.

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now.We never want our customers to feel this way and we'd appreciate discussing your concerns further so we can do our best to address them.

Please give our customer care team a call at 1-800-422-8186.Thank you.