1501 Wesel Blvd, Hagerstown, MD 21740, USA

I went to make a payment, at Regency Furniture store in Catonsville, MD. The store opened up 10 minutes late.

When the store finally did open I went in to make my payment and the rep for Acceptance Now wasn't even in the store. I asked a rep that worked for the furniture store if they could help me she said no and sent me to another location. (Ashley's Furniture). I went to Ashley's to try and make a payment and the reps there were very nice, but they couldn't get into the system for Regency.

When I returned to my home I called Regency, and the rep still wasn't in the store at 11a.m. I left my name and number for the rep to call me back, the rep didn't respond to my call until after 4 p.m. When i went to make the payment it was at 10 a.m. When my phone call was returned I was told that i would be charged and extra $2 dollars for the payment being made over the phone.

I asked if the fee could be waived and I was told that they couldn't. I am not pleased with the customer service.

There should not be a fee for the payment being made over the phone. And for me as a customer to have to travel from one location to another and still not be helped is unacceptble

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments