I have never taken the time to write a review for a company I did business with, however Acceptance now has made me take the time to do so. Their representatives are extremely rude and unpleasant to talk to, when completing a transaction, the reps treated me as if I was a lecture to them.

The lack of stellar customer service shows that the leaders of the company mistreat and do not value their associates, in result of that, their associates are rude, disrespectful, and unprofessional, and this is because of the treatment they receive.

I only did business with them because I didn't wanna open up a credit card. But as surely as I am writing this review, I will never do business with this company and I have made sure that all of my close friends and family are fully aware of the pathetic unprofessional service they will receive with acceptance now.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Comments

Hi. Did this show up as a charge off on your credit report???

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want our customers to have a positive experience with us and it's disappointing for us to hear that this wasn't the case for you.

We'd like to look into your concerns further and see if there's something we can do to help make this better.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews